Haute couture meets high performance with the latest drop in ultra-luxe athleisure. Prada and Adidas have unveiled a unique sneaker and bag collaboration, and it’s going to drop just in time for Christmas.
The collaboration is the latest in the high-fashion athleisure trend, and will see Adidas producing 700 limited-edition pairs of its Adidas Superstar sneakers in stark white with the two brand’s logos in contrasting black. Sleek and chic, the sneakers will be joined by a reimagining of Prada’s classic Bowling Bag, again in all-white with black logo detailing.
All in Prada’s signature full-grain leather, the sneakers and bag combo will retail at around US$3,170 and drop in select stores worldwide on December 4th, as well as being available on Adidas and Prada’s websites.
More products are expected to come from the collaboration in 2020, with rumours of a co-branded Luna Rossa sailing shoe in the New Year—watch this space.
What other wellness news have you missed in the past month?
- TEDx Wan Chai is now accepting nominations for speakers for its 2020 event, hosted in summer with the theme, ‘The Power of…’. Nominate yourself, a friend, or an inspiring stranger here.
- St. Regis Macao has launched its new Exquisite Aromatherapy Experience at the Iridium Spa. The experience includes making your own bespoke aromatherapy body scrub which will then be used in your customised massage. Find out details here.
- Aman has announced its new wellness programmes and destinations hosting unique wellness journeys in 2020, including bespoke wellness immersions at Amanzoe, spiritual wellness journeys in North America, and a new Indochina experience at Amantaka and Amansara. Find out more here.
- In addition to new wellness programmes, Amangiri is also launching Camp Sarika in April 2020, an immersive luxury tented camp just a 30-minute hike from the resort which will specialise in deep nature immersions, hiking and meditation. Find out details here.
- Wonderfruit music and wellness festival returns to The Fields at Siam Country Club, Pattaya, on December 12th to 16th, and luxury glamping accommodation is available with Camp Kerala. Check out the details here.
- The Farm has invited Florian Wolf , the CEO of YourPrevention™, to hold a talk and mindfulness workshop to manage stress and combat fatigue in your daily life. On December 4th and 5th, guests at The Farm can join these workshops and tackle stress management head-on. Learn more here.
- Green Common has continued its expansion across Asia, with a new online platform in Mainland China which will offer conscious consumers more than 40 different plant-based products. Find out more here.